We collect certain information or data about you when you use the UKAS website.
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to any UKAS address.
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tracking techniques to help us improve the website
- Details to allow you to access UKAS services and information, eg an email address which will only be used for the purpose you provide it for.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about any services you want
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Links to other websites
The UKAS website contains some links to and from other websites.
This policy only applies to this website, and doesn’t cover external sites that we link to.