IQIPS is a professionally-led programme with the aim of improving services, care and safety for patients undergoing physiological science service tests, examinations and procedures.
UKAS has been licensed by the Royal College of Physicians to manage and deliver an assessment and accreditation service for the following eight physiological diagnostic specialisms:
• Audiology (Open for customer applications)
• Cardiac-physiology (Open for customer applications)
• Gastro-Intestinal physiology (Open for customer applications)
• Neurophysiology (Open for customer applications)
• Ophthalmic and Vision science
• Respiratory and sleep physiology (Open for customer applications)
• Vascular science (Open for customer applications)
Assessment for accreditation will be against the IQIPS standards which are developed and owned by the professionals and scientific community. Each UKAS assessment team will include a minimum of one peer assessor.
For further information about IQIPS, please select from the links below:
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the IQIPS team at UKAS IQIPSCustomerService@UKAS.com