Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK Home Based
Are you a quality management professional with a keen eye for detail and a passion for improving the quality of service to the end user?
UKAS are looking for a candidate to join us in the role of Certification Assessment Manager. This role will be responsible for managing the accreditation of customers operating across a variety of technical sectors.
The role of Assessment Manager acts as the key contact point for all aspects of the customer’s relationship with UKAS and proactively manages this relationship by providing support and guidance to the customer at all levels in relation to UKAS processes.
The key attributes necessary for success in this role are as follows:
- Able to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of customer service whilst maintaining the level of technical rigour that our stakeholders expect.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills: socially confident with others, able to put people at ease, enjoys dealing with people.
- Proven project management skills – sets clear direction, organises resources to meet deadlines and able to lead teams when required.
- Adaptability – able to understand how and why businesses use accreditation across a multitude of standards recognising risks/opportunities whilst identify solutions to the challenges that working across geographies and cultures presents to accreditation.
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable practical experience in the certification body sector, particularly the design and implementation of management systems.
- Ideally be educated to degree/HND or equivalent.
- Have some experience of auditing and ideally in the application of either ISO/IEC 17021 or ISO/IEC 17065
The role is remote based with the expectation of travelling to customer sites; meet and liaise with colleagues across the business and/or external stakeholders as required. The travel will be within the UK with international travel being required and regular overnight stays.
If you would like to discuss the details of this vacancy please contact Leanie Du Toit +44 (0)1784 429000
Please provide your details and apply for this job by clicking here: Careers@ukas.com