Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK Home Based
We are expanding our team of UKAS Assessment Managers to enhance the service provided to our growing customer base in the Engineering Certification, Verification and Validation fields. This challenging role covers a wide range of standards and schemes for the certification of products and services, management systems and reporting of environmental data.
The Verification and Validation of Environmental Data is an area which is expanding rapidly with the drive for net zero carbon by 2050.
Candidates with specific experience and knowledge in the following areas are of particular interest:
- EU/UK ETS Scheme (installations)
- EU/UK MRV Scheme (maritime)
- CORSIA (aviation)
- Experience in delivering organisation and project level quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals, and production of environmental statements.
- Other relevant experience and knowledge such as LCA, green bonds, PAS 2060, Electricity capacity markets, F Gas reporting along with any other similar schemes is advantageous.
The Assessment Manager will be responsible for managing the accreditation and assessment activities for a range of customers as well as carrying out assessment of Quality Management Systems and technical activities.
The successful applicant will be trained and mentored on assessment and accreditation activities but will exhibit:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with a clear understanding of what constitutes world class customer service.
- Detailed knowledge of one or more Engineering sectors/schemes and the associated legal and practical requirements as highlighted above.
- A desire to drive technical excellence and add value through the application of recognised industry standards
Extensive UK travel with overnight stays and some overseas travel is required as part of this demanding but rewarding role.
If you would like to discuss the details of this vacancy please contact Richard Hellon on 01784 429000
Please provide your details and apply for this job by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org