UKAS are recruiting Customer Liaison Officers to work within our Customer Services Team.
Customer Liaison Officers provide essential administrative support in processing accreditation case work from initial customer enquiry to maintenance of accreditation at a pace, quality and cost which meets customer expectations and UKAS business objectives. This customer service and administrative role is a key interface between our customers, technical staff, sub-contractors and the public.
As a Customer Liaison Officer, you will:
- Coordinate visit arrangements
- Provide customers with visit confirmations and quotes
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements
- Progress accreditation casework in line with company process and policy
- Maintain and update databases
- Respond to internal and external enquiries
- Perform general administration tasks
- Support other teams and departments
- Assist in organising meetings
It is expected that the successful candidate will:
- Have good customer service skills
- Display excellent written and clear verbal communication skills
- Work as part of a team
- Be able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
These are full-time roles based at our head office in Staines Upon Thames.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum