UKAS is looking for a IT Support Administrator working with our Corporate Services & IT Team. This is a full-time role, with the option of hybrid working, based at our head office in Staines Upon Thames.
The role provides first line support to internal users on IT applications, hardware and telecoms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary liaison between IT and the Customer Service Team providing first and second line support to both internal and external users for operational and business systems including Portals, Web, File Sharing, Conferencing and Unified Comms solutions.
- Working with the team to co-ordinate the resolution of D365, IT and Telecommunications helpdesk issues to ensure that they are resolved within the agreed SLAs and the support remains fit for purpose and fully meets the business needs.
- Providing administrative support to IT team managing hardware and software inventory, hardware and software purchasing, licensing and record management.
- Provide support to the team on projects, including testing and creation and maintenance of user guides and training material.
We are seeking candidates that have the following key strengths and behaviours:
- Knowledge of IT Systems
- Confident, articulate and good relationship builder
- Good organisational ability
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with taking responsibility and being the central point of contact
Salary: £24,000 per annum