UKAS is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to support the execution of UKAS’ marketing and communications activities.
To be successful in the role you will ideally have:
- High level of IT literacy, with MS Teams, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, articulate and good relationship builder
- Good organisational ability
- Willingness to learn and attention to detail
- Ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions
- Demonstrable experience of managing attendance at events
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute UKAS’ digital strategy to drive traffic, grow subscribers, lead generation and online visibility utilising such techniques in the field as web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimisation, among others.
- Develop and manage UKAS’ event portfolio, including external, internal and virtual events.
- Manage PPC and SEO performance, working with appointed agency, including social media advertising where appropriate.
- Developing and executing campaigns which drive demand and create leads for accreditation and training across all sectors.
- Manage website developer retainer, ongoing improvements, optimisation and general content creation.
- Reporting across all channels to optimise conversion rates and measure ROI of marketing activities and make suggestions for improvements. Including monitoring web metrics (Google Analytics, AdWords) against KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Carrying out research to create target customers lists and identify key contacts as well as evaluating market conditions and competitor data.
- Developing a targeted external events strategy across all sectors to increase awareness and maximise return on investment.
- Undertake any other tasks as required by Head of Marketing and Communications.
The position involves UK travel with overnight stays as required as part of this role.
This is a full-time role, with the option of hybrid working, based at our head office in Staines Upon Thames.
Salary: upwards of £30,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Please provide your details and apply for this job by clicking here: email@example.com