UKAS is recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to work within our expanding Commercial team. This is an exciting, new position within UKAS and would suit a commercial leader with a proven track record of target driven sales management.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of commercial leadership and people development skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- A thorough understanding of a modern sales methodology.
- An understanding of the diversity of selling styles by which salespeople can achieve success.
- Extensive customer-facing experience in winning new business opportunities.
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the position will be primarily to lead, coach and mentor the sales team in the promotion of UKAS’ Accreditation, Commercial Training & Advisory services.
Duties of this role include:
- The daily management, motivation and development of the sales team to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the team to ensure they are meeting core KPI’s for new business, lead generation, appointments and conversions.
- Implementing and managing a performance driven sales programme and identify mentoring and development opportunities.
- Use of the company CRM to ensure sales data is accurate and up to date.
- Interpreting and preparing accurate commercial data reports, including the production of sales and pipeline reports, performance summaries and updates on specific project actions.
- Supporting the team in building a strong sales pipeline.
- Proactively managing lead generation through close liaison with the marketing team and outbound sales activity of you and your team members.
The position involves UK travel with overnight stays as required as part of this role.
This is a full-time role, with the option of hybrid working, based at our head office in Staines-upon-Thames.
Salary: upwards of £45,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Please provide your details and apply for this job by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org