UKAS have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for education, training and mentoring and has current working experience in implementing management system process and supporting service delivery in ISO 15189 and/or ISO/IEC 17025.
This role would be ideal for you if you have:
- Working knowledge and experience of ISO/IEC 17025 and/or ISO 15189 in an accredited organisation.
- Implementation and maintenance of the quality systems and processes within an organisation.
- An awareness of UKAS as the UK’s national accreditation body.
- Previous participation in the UKAS accreditation and assessment process
- The drive to bring about change and improvement for the services that benefit the wider public.
- A desire to coach, mentor and educate customers and colleagues alike.
- Experience as a Technical Assessor or an Internal Auditor is preferred but not required
The key responsibility of this role will be to support the commercial team in ensuring the training portfolio meets UKAS’ and learner’s needs, the role also includes:
- Developing and delivering training, which includes taking responsibility for project managing courses and their development.
- Working closely with the eLearning development team on content for new online courses and developing existing content to meet the needs of the market and learners.
- Supporting the sales team in developing proposals related to training and accreditation.
- Reviewing new and developing technical areas to assess their potential for new training and commercial opportunities.
- Implementing improvements to current commercial services, courses or processes, taking into account current and future needs.
- Supporting the Quality and Technical team, conducting internal audits and quality improvement activities.
- Managing large Advisory Service projects to ensure that key deliverables are met that includes delivery of specific training events and study visits to understand UKAS processes.
- Assisting in the delivery of overseas advisory/development projects to enable other nations to develop their accreditation services.
This is a full-time position; it can be either remote or office based. The role will report to the Senior UKAS Academy Training Manager within the Commercial section.
There may be an expectation that additional induction, training and experience in UKAS and assessment processes will be required. If this training need is identified, then the candidate’s training plan will reflect this and may involve secondment to other sections within UKAS to facilitate this development.
Salary £45,000 upward + benefits
Further details of the role can be found in the job description.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Fostering a Culture of Belonging
UKAS is proud to be the United Kingdom’s sole Accreditation Body. We wouldn’t be able to do what we do without a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds, and experiences. UKAS is committed to promoting a culture of belonging and values the differences and uniqueness that everyone brings to the organisation.
To enquire or apply for this role please provide your contact details, your current CV and any other related documents/information.