» Scene of Crime Workshop
27 August, 2020
In order to comply with The Forensic Science Regulators Codes of Practice and Conduct, organisations undertaking Crime Scene Examination are expected to become accredited for this activity. To assist organisations in their preparations to meet this expectation, UKAS is holding a one-day virtual workshop to outline the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and the associated publications used as part of the assessment.
This workshop will be run using our Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) platform so it's easy to learn from the safety of your home.
The workshop will include:
- An introduction to UKAS and Accreditation
- An exploration of the fundamental requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- FSR Codes of Practice and the Scene of Crime Anti - Contamination Guidance
- A review of common themes from the Scene of Crime assessments conducted so far
- Next steps with respect to applications for accreditation
To reserve a place on this workshop please complete and submit the online booking form below. On submission of the form we will email you an acknowledgement of receipt and an invoice for the workshop fee.