» Information for Peer Assessors
Information for Peer Assessors
- Current CPA Peer Assessors and new applicant assessors will need to complete an assessor application form, submit a CV and complete a competency spread sheet. Once this information has been reviewed and accepted, an agreement with UKAS will be forwarded for signing. Please contact Le Tran at Le.Tran2@ukas.com for the relevant forms.
- A minimum number of three assessments are required per year to maintain Peer Assessor/Technical Assessor status
- Assessors will be approached by UKAS to arrange the most suitable training date
- Training continues on site for the first few visits with on-site guidance and support
- Seminars to communicate the UKAS assessment processes to Laboratory staff do not constitute training for current CPA Peer Assessors.