» BMTA: ISO/IEC 17025 Transition Challenges
31 January, 2019
UKAS will be presenting at a BMTA workshop on the 14th March on the challenges of transitioning to ISO/IEC 17025:2017, providing you with the opportunity to discuss your specific interests with UKAS and the chance to network with experts from a variety of industries.
The session will involve expert presentations and informal discussion with decision makers focusing on key areas such as Measurement Uncertainty, Internal and External Quality Control and Validation and Verification. There will be other opportunities to cover areas such as the Role of PT and Reference Materials.
This event will be of interest to those responsible for the implementation, operation and management of standards within their organisations.
The programme will include:
- The Importance of Accreditation in Laboratories. Milestones to the New ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- The Major Changes in 17025; Risk & Opportunity, Decision Rules and ‘Stand-alone’ Sampling
- Transitioning to ISO 17025:2017m - One organisations experiences.
- Preserving data integrity and facilitating compliance with ISO 17025
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Internal and External QC
- Validation and Verification
Click here to book.