» JCTLM webinars
13 September, 2017
The Joint Committee for Traceability in Laboratory Medicine (JCTLM), established by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM), the International Federation for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (IFCC), and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), has recorded a series of webinars that will be of interest to laboratory medicine specialists and those responsible for training them, and to external quality assessment (EQA) organisations.
The goal of the JCTLM is to provide a worldwide platform to promote and give guidance on internationally recognised and accepted equivalence of measurements in Laboratory Medicine and traceability to appropriate measurement standards.
There are currently eight webinars:
- All results are made and interpreted by comparison. Elvar Theodorsson (SE)
- The pillars of standardization. Elvar Theodorsson (SE)
- Standardization and harmonization. Elvar Theodorsson (SE).
- Basic traceability chains. Jeanita Pritchett NIST (USA).
- Examples of reference materials. Jeanita Pritchett NIST (USA)
- Examples of reference measurement procedures Jeanita Pritchett NIST (USA)
- Basics of traceability applied to laboratory medicine. Anja Kessler (DE)
- Traceable and commutable calibrators. David Ducroq (UK).
The webinars may also be accessed from the JCTLM website in the Resources section. The PowerPoint slides that support the webinars are available separately from the JCTLM website.