» New research showing value of accreditation
12 January, 2016
New research material published recently can now be accessed on Public Sector Assurance, a website jointly developed by IAF/ILAC/ISO/IIOC, which showcases the benefits of accredited testing, inspection, and certification to meet policy objectives. The site showcases case studies, independent research and supporting information from around the world in key policy areas to demonstrate how different tools help government officials and regulators deliver results.
The following papers are now available to download:
- The Effects of Standards on Value Chains and Trade in Europe
- Mutual Recognition of Accreditation: Does it Matter to Trade?
- Exploring Business Benefits of Internationally Recognized Certifications
- The Trade Impact of ISO 9000 Certifications and International Cooperation in Accreditation
- Driving Factors of Service Companies to Participate in Formal Standardization Processes: An Empirical Analysis
Click to view the site.