» Apply to be an IQIPS Assessor
Assessors - Improving Quality in Physiological Services
UKAS is continuing to actively recruit practising clinical professionals from all eight physiological specialisms who wish to train to become an assessor on the IQIPS scheme.
Application details can be found on the UKAS Careers site. Once your application has been submitted, you will be contacted regarding dates for the next round of assessment and training.
Training Dates for 2018/19
All applicants are required to attend a one-day Pre-Training Workshop as well as a two-day training course. Dates and venues are below:
Pre-training Workshop (UKAS Head Office - Staines-upon-Thames)
- 03 September 2018
- 18 October 2018
Assessor Training Course
- 03 & 04 October 2018 - The Village Hotel, Solihull, B90 4JG
- 07 & 08 November 2018 - UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)
- 13 & 14 February 2019 - UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)
- 08 & 09 May 2019 - UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)
- 16 & 17 October 2019 -UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)