» ISAS jobs
ISAS Assessor Recruitment
The recruitment of practising radiographers, sonographers, nuclear medicine technicians and radiologists to become assessors for the scheme is ongoing.
Application forms and details of how to apply can be found within the Careers section.
If you are interested in the ISAS assessor role, you may find it useful to read a case study entitled 'Views of a Radiology Assessor'. This case study was written by a current ISAS Assessor and gives real insight to the role in practice.
All applicants are required to attend a one-day Pre-Training Workshop as well as a two-day training course. Dates and venues for 2019 are below:
Pre-training Workshop (UKAS Head Office - Staines-upon-Thames)
- Thursday 10th January 2019
- Wednesday 13th March 2019
- Tuesday 10th September 2019
Assessor Training Course
- 08 & 09 May 2019 - UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)
- 16 & 17 October 2019 - UKAS Head Office, Staines-upon-Thames (TW18 3HR)
If you would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact email@example.com