Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 and its application to the accreditation for various types of certification or persons activity in this 2-day practical and highly interactive course.
This course is designed to provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 and how they apply in a variety of organisations. This training will help delegates to apply the standard and gain an appreciation of the relevant procedures involved in achieving and maintaining accreditation.
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the requirements for bodies certifying persons
- Have an appreciation of the intent behind various requirements of the standard
- Be able to apply the standard in their role and content
- Be able to implement ISO/IEC 17024 in order to gain or maintain accreditation
- Overview of Persons Certification
- Understanding, Interpretation and application of ISO/IEC 17024
- General Requirements
- Structural Requirements
- Resource Requirements
- Records and Information
- Certification Schemes
- Certification Process Requirements
- Management System Requirements
Who should attend
This course is suitable for anyone needing an understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 for use in certification of persons activity. The course is designed for anyone who is responsible for setting up, implementing or maintaining systems within a certification body for persons and is particularly beneficial to those who are looking to gain accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
Meet the trainers
This course is delivered by:
Having joined UKAS in 20 a 07, Darren ishighly experienced Assessment Manager and Lead Assessor of medical laboratories. Darren has an expert knowledge of the requirements of ISO 15189 and ISO 17043 and how they are interpreted by UKAS. Darren holds a BSc in Microbiology and an MSc in Quality Management and Improvement.
Dates and locations
|26 January 2021 - 29 January 2021||Virtual Training Course|