UKAS holds regular workshops aimed at management and personnel of non-accredited physiological and imaging diagnostic services/providers who are considering applying for accreditation to the IQIPS/QSI standards.
This lively 1-day workshop provides services/providers with an overview of the concept of accreditation. It covers the key aspects associated with the accreditation process and standards, as well as providing management and service personnel with important information on what is involved and how to apply.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this workshop, delegates will:
- Have an understanding of the fundamentals and requirements of QSI and IQIPS standards for imaging and physiology
- Have the skills and knowledge to structure and document their quality management system
- Understand the steps to implement and/or manage accreditation to IQIPS or QSI and how to apply with UKAS
- Overview of UKAS and the IQIPS/QSI schemes
- UKAS Fee Structure and Payment Schedule
- Accreditation Processes
- Evidencing Requirements
- UKAS Web-Based Assessment Tool
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for management and personnel of non-accredited services looking to implement IQIPS or QSI requirements and those who are considering (or would like to know more about) applying for accreditation.
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
|27/04/2021 - 27/04/2021||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|
|22/06/2021 - 22/06/2021||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|
|10/08/2021 - 10/08/2021||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|
|21/10/2021 - 21/10/2021||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|
|15/12/2021 - 15/12/2021||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|
|03/02/2022 - 03/02/2022||Virtual course||£295 exc VAT|