10:00 am – 11:00 am
On 11 September, UKAS hosted a live webinar for those who need to understand the key concepts of planning effectively for a holistic internal audit program, inspiring your teams to deliver high quality audits and generate the most valuable outputs.
All laboratories need to carry out an internal audit of their business processes and performance of tests and calibrations to ensure delivery of a competent service to their customers. We know that planning effectively for holistic coverage and ensuring that high-quality audits undertaken can be a challenge. In fact, 47% of assessments in accredited laboratories observed findings related to associated clauses of internal audit.
Agenda covered on the day included:
- Understanding the common challenges
- How to plan an effective program
- Choosing the right people
- Considerations for holistic coverage
- How effective internal audit benefits outcomes
- Generating valuable outputs
- Taking appropriate action
- Better preparedness for an insightful management review
- Q&A Panel Discussion
Anyone responsible for the management and/or planning of the internal audit program within your testing, calibration or medical laboratory can watch a recording of the webinar here.