UKAS has now hosted four webinars for accredited customers to learn more about UKAS remote assessments. The latest webinar recording from June 2020 is now available.
Hosted by Jeff Ruddle, UKAS Strategic Development Director, the live webinar covered topics such as:
- How a remote assessment works
- What can be covered in a remote assessment
- What technology can be used
- How to prepare for your assessment
- What to expect during your assessment
- What happens after your assessment
The webinars also included an opportunity for live Q&A. Please see our Remote Assessment FAQs are for further details. We will continue to update the FAQ area on a regular basis with any new questions.
Please see below for recordings of our previous webinars delivered throughout April and May:
- Play Webinar – Remote Assessments for Testing & Calibration Customers
- Play Webinar – Remote Assessments for Inspection Customers
- Play Webinar – Remote Assessments for Certification Body Customers
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]