UKAS is excited to launch our eLearning portfolio, with 8 courses available to purchase in the first phase:
- Conformity Assessment Schemes (CAS) Setting the scene (or scheme)
- Ensuring the validity of results
- Identification, documentation and management of risk
- Introduction to measurement uncertainty
- Introduction to metrological traceability
- Key components of a Quality Management System
- Measurement uncertainty insights and pitfalls in ISO 15189
- Medical laboratories quality assurance and control
The courses have been based on areas we know our customers can struggle with, to support those interested in finding out more about accreditation, certification, standards and management systems.
The best thing about our eLearning courses, is the opportunity to enhance your knowledge wherever you are and whenever you need it!
Early customers have provided some very positive feedback about the courses:
Measurement Uncertainty – “I found this course easy to follow and very helpful. Thank you.
Ensuring the Validity of Results – “Very helpful and eye-opening. Loved it and know it will be very useful to me in my career and role.
In developing this eLearning suite, UKAS Training Academy is bringing the expertise of UKAS’s subject matter experts online and on-demand 24/7.
These eight courses are just the start of what we intend to do with this offering. Over the summer we intend to release the following additional courses:
- Lab 48 – Decision rules and statements of conformity
- Conformity Assessment Schemes – Mod2 – Development & maintenance of CAS
- Non-conformities, cause investigation, impact and extent
- Internal Audit do’s and dont’s
- Soft skills for auditors and assessors
- Training and competency
If there are any areas, you would like us to consider for development, please get in touch with [email protected].