This course examines issues in relation to various business types and sizes, as well as the requirement for risk management within conformity assessment standards used in accreditation. This module is designed as a tool to support current and prospective UKAS customers, stakeholders and interested parties in understanding the concepts for identification, documentation and management of risk.
This module covers the following aspects
- The various conformity assessment standards and approach to risk
- General risk management processes
- Risk identification tools
- Risk types and possible risk scenarios
- How to properly record the information gained
- Monitoring and review processes and requirements
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Have an awareness of key areas to enable implementation of effective risk management.
- Understand the significance of risk in relation to a variety of conformity assessment standards.
- Understand a variety of tools available for risk identification and risk management and be able to practice utilisation of these in their own environment.
Who should enrol?
Current and prospective customers, stakeholders, students, and those interested in better understanding the role of risk management in conformity assessment standards.
£65 exculding VAT
This training is presented as self-paced, modular online eLearning. After your payment for this training is processed, you will receive an email including a link to access the course material. This is available 24/7 and will be accessible to you for 12 months from the date of purchase.
When completed, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.