This lively and interactive two-day course will help delegates develop their understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17024 and its application to accreditation for various types of certification of persons activity.
ISO/IEC 17024 is the International Standard relating to the conformity assessment for bodies operating certification of persons. Certification Bodies that are accredited to this standard have demonstrated an impartial and rigorous quality approach and their clients can have confidence in certified personnel.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the requirements for bodies certifying persons
- Have an appreciation of the intent behind various requirements of the standard
- Be able to apply the standard in their role
- Be able to implement ISO/IEC 17024 in order to gain or maintain accreditation
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- Overview of Persons Certification
- Understanding, Interpretation and Application of ISO/IEC 17024
- General Requirements
- Structural Requirements
- Resource Requirements
- Records and Information
- Certification Schemes
- Certification Process Requirements
- Management System Requirements
Who should attend?
The course is designed for anyone who is responsible for setting up, implementing or maintaining systems within a Certification Body for persons, and is particularly beneficial to those who are looking to gain accreditation to ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|21/02/2023 - 22/02/2023||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|