The UKAS annual report 2019-2020 with statements from the Chairman, Chief Executive and Finance Director has been published.
- Turnover increased to £33.9m, gross profit margin 39.8%, mirroring improved productivity.
- Agile delivery of Covid-19 remote-working/assessment and safety arrangements.
- Development of virtual training courses and free webinars to support customers.
- Increased customer satisfaction survey – net promoter score from 40 to 51.
- Initiated projects to enhance the value of accreditation to customers and stakeholders.
- Advanced projects to develop accreditation for 49 new areas/activities.
- Progress made to position accreditation in building safety improvements post-Grenfell.
- Created a single Healthcare section enabling scheme alignment and increased uptake.