This practical and interactive 1-day course provides delegates within existing ISO 15189 experience with the skills and knowledge to develop their organisational processes in line with the requirements of ISO 22870:2016.
This course will ensure delegates have sound mechanisms in place to consistently deliver technically valid services and examination results to their patients.
Note: This course is not suitable for Private Providers of COVID -19 Testing. For more information regarding this, please contact the training team via the enquiry form below.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, attendees will have:
- The knowledge and skills to structure a quality management system, define the organisational structure and document appropriate responsibilities.
- An increased awareness of the supplementary requirements of ISO 22870:2016 in addition to those of ISO 15189:2012.
- Key knowledge of the concepts for identifying critical aspects of the service, ensuring effective review to assist in conformance with ISO 22870.
- The skills and knowledge to undertake a structured preparation for UKAS application and assessment for ISO 22870 PoCT.
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
- Framework for Service Delivery
- Pre-Examination Process Design
- Criticality of Equipment, Reagents and Consumables
- Fitness for Purpose of Examination
- Validity of Results
- Post-Examination & Reporting
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any individuals responsible for, or involved in, the management of services, quality support and/or technical delivery of activities relating to PoCT healthcare provider, which may include:
- Service/Organisation Managers
- PoCT Technical or Operational Managers, Leads and Coordinators
- Quality managers, Coordinators and Officers
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
|18/11/2021 - 18/11/2021||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£595 exc VAT|
|17/03/2022 - 17/03/2022||Virtual course||£595 exc VAT|