This practical and interactive one-day course provides delegates with existing ISO 15189 experience with the skills and knowledge to develop their organisational processes in line with the requirements of ISO 22870:2016.
This course will ensure delegates have sound mechanisms in place to consistently deliver technically valid services and examination results to their patients.
Please ensure you read the minimum requirements for this course before booking to attend.
Note: This course is not suitable for Private Providers of COVID -19 Testing. For more information regarding this, please contact the training team via the enquiry form below.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, attendees will have:
- The knowledge and skills to structure a quality management system, define the organisational structure and document appropriate responsibilities
- An increased awareness of the supplementary requirements of ISO 22870:2016 in addition to those of ISO 15189:2012
- Key knowledge of the concepts for identifying critical aspects of the service, ensuring effective review to assist in conformance with ISO 22870
- The skills and knowledge to undertake a structured preparation for UKAS application and assessment for ISO 22870 PoCT
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
- Framework for Service Delivery
- Pre-Examination Process Design
- Criticality of Equipment, Reagents and Consumables
- Fitness for Purpose of Examination
- Validity of Results
- Post-Examination & Reporting
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any individuals responsible for, or involved in, the management of services, quality support and/or technical delivery of activities relating to PoCT healthcare provider, which may include:
- Service/Organisation Managers
- PoCT Technical or Operational Managers, Leads and Coordinators
- Quality managers, Coordinators and Officers
Delegates will be required to complete a pre-course exercise for this course and are asked to set aside approximately three hours for this.
UKAS Academy virtual courses are usually delivered via the Adobe Connect application. Download links for this free programme can be found within our minimum requirements.
Any additional requirements will be detailed in the joining instructions sent after a booking has been confirmed.
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|21/03/2023 - 21/03/2023||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£595 exc VAT|