MPACE – UKAS Assisted Application Scheme (UAAS)
UKAS has developed the UKAS Assisted Application Service to support organisations on their journey to MPACE accreditation. This process will help organisations reach the requirements of BS 70000. You will be able to move at your own pace through the modules with the support of our experienced training and project team.
For a registration fee of £1,500, organisations will receive:
- Access to the on-line learning materials produced in support of the Pilot Programme
- Access to UKAS guidance documentation produced during the Pilot Programme
- The UAAS also covers the application fee for accreditation free (normally £1500)
- Case study: First MPACE accreditations granted
- Case study: Third pilot participant accreditation to BS 70000