UKAS is looking for independent technical assessors for Asbestos related testing and inspection work.
Suitable applicants will:
- Have a number of year’s practical experience within the Asbestos sector
- Be qualified with Certified Competence in Asbestos or equivalent (alternative supporting qualifications will be considered)
- Be currently active in the undertaking of asbestos testing and/or inspection activities within the sector (or at least demonstrable within the last 3 years)
- Possess up-to-date and detailed knowledge relevant to their field of expertise.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and their customers at all levels.
- Some experience of internal or external auditing, ISO/IEC17025, ISO/IEC17020, would be beneficial although training will be available.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities please contact George Sanders on 01784 429000.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, the level of work depends on the demands that our customers place on us and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
- Further information on how to apply can be found here
- Candidate Privacy Notice