The UKAS ECAP-Engineering team is looking for independent Technical Assessors for the OFTEC Oil Sector.
Suitable applicants would have experience within the OFTEC Oil Scheme in the following areas:
- Experience in the Oil Industry, Training, Assessment & Certification
Suitable applicants will:
- Hold current OFTEC Oil Certificates, Assessor/IV/EV Qualifications preferable. Experience of internal or external auditing would be beneficial although training will be available.
- Hold current and up to date CPD and detailed knowledge relevant to their field of expertise including industry standards, ISO/IEC 17024, RCP2.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with Certification Body staff, Senior Management Teams, Assessment Centres and their customers at all levels.
- Training will also be available for Report Writing to UKAS requirements, ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard awareness and UKAS systems training.
It is important that our Technical Assessors are acceptable to a wide range of accredited bodies, and therefore it is important that they can demonstrate a good degree of impartiality.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, the level of work depends on the demands that our customers place on us and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities, please contact Andrew Green on 01784 429080 or email [email protected]