UKAS is seeking Technical Assessors in the field of Veterinary Microbiology Testing.
Suitable applicants will:
- Have experience in a range of microbiology disciplines, including serology/ELISA kit, molecular detection of virus DNA/RNA and/or bacteriology.
- Possess up-to-date and detailed knowledge relevant to their field of expertise including industry standard methods.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and their customers at all levels.
- Have experience of working in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory.
- Have some experience of internal or external auditing would be beneficial although training will be available.
It is important that our assessors are acceptable to a wide range of accredited bodies, and therefore it is important that they can demonstrate a good degree of impartiality.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, the level of work depends on the demands that our customers place on us and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Andy Green on 07827 096408 or email [email protected]