UKAS is looking for independent technical assessors for Fuels, Oil and Gas related work.
Suitable applicants would have experience in testing in a number of any of the following areas:
- Petroleum and Petroleum Products
- Fuels, Oils and Lubricants
- Aviation Fuel and Aviation Lubricants
- Natural Gas and Refinery Gas
- Solid fuels
- Effluents and Process waters in relation to the oil and gas industry
Suitable applicants will:
- Have a number of year’s practical and analytical experience within the Fuels, Oil and Gas sector.
- Possess up-to-date and detailed knowledge relevant to their field of expertise including industry standard methods
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and their customers at all levels.
- Have experience of working in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory
- Some experience of internal or external auditing would be beneficial although training will be available.
It is important that our assessors are acceptable to a wide range of accredited bodies, and therefore it is important that they can demonstrate a good degree of impartiality.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, the level of work depends on the demands that our customers place on us and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities please contact the Operations Support Team on 01784 429000 or email [email protected]
- Further information on how to apply can be found here
- Candidate Privacy Notice