UKAS is looking for Independent Technical Assessors for the toxicology sector.
Suitable applicants would have experience of toxicology or work place drug testing and:
- Have a depth of understanding of quality control in a range of analytical techniques.
- Thorough understanding of data performance checks and data integrity requirements.
- Experience handling the relevant matrices involved in toxicology testing.
- Have direct experience of both screening and instrumental techniques.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and their customers at all levels.
- Some experience of internal or external auditing would be beneficial although training will be available.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, either as self-employed contractors or through their current employer. The level of work is dependent on the needs of our customers and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Andy Green on 07827 096408 or email [email protected]