UKAS is seeking experienced and dynamic individuals with a background in the testing of windows and doors to work as independent technical assessors.
It is expected that successful applicants will:
- Have practical testing experience, preferably within an ISO/IEC 17025 environment.
- Have detailed technical expertise in physical, mechanical and security testing, weathertightness for windows and doors, door furniture and industrial garage doors.
- Have a technical qualification in a mechanical or civil engineering discipline.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
It is important that our assessors are acceptable to a wide range of accredited bodies, and therefore it is important that they can demonstrate a good degree of impartiality.
UKAS contracts independent technical assessors on a day rate basis, the level of work depends on the demands that our customers place on us and therefore UKAS cannot guarantee specific levels of work.
If you are interested and would like to discuss the details of the above opportunities please contact the Operations Support Team on 01784 429000 or email [email protected]
- Further information on how to apply can be found here
- Candidate Privacy Notice