9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Holiday Inn, Bloomsbury, London
The Forensic Science Regulator, Gary Pugh OBE, will be holding his first conference since his appointment in May 2021.
The event is aimed at those holding an active interest in the provision of Forensic Science, and the implementation of the FSR Statutory Code. This includes those in forensic science practice (quality managers, senior managers, scientific and technical specialists), policing, policy, academia, criminal law and the justice system.
This will be the first conference by a Statutory Regulator and follows the recent publication of the first Code of Practice under the FSR Act 2021. The focus of the conference is on the implementation of the Statutory Code and the event will be interactive with opportunities to ask questions and engage in discussions.
- Gary Pugh – Forensic Science Regulator
- Chanda Lowther-Harris – Office of the Forensic Science Regulator
- Alan Tribe – Forensic Science Regulator’s Incident Examination Specialist Group
- Debbie Pendry – NPCC Forensic Capability Network
- Lorraine Turner – Accreditation Director, UKAS
- Mario Gibezzi – Ministry of Justice