Management Systems Certification • 2 mins read
The Built Environment Quality Management Systems standard was published in July 2022 and UKAS published an initial Expression of Interest in September 2022. The feedback from this indicated that there was only limited interest from CB clients, and this has been underpinned by related feedback from other stakeholders. This updated Expression of Interest is published to ascertain if the level of interest has increased to enable us to determine if a pilot project should be initiated for this standard under ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 (Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems).
Thank you to those who provided responses to the initial Expression of Interest that requested the following information:
- How many clients do you have that are interested in being certificated to BS99001?
- When do you envisage that you will be ready to offer certification to BS99001?
- When will your clients be ready for a Stage 1 and Stage 2 audit?
- Where do the majority of your potential clients operate (solely UK, Solely Europe, Rest of the world)?
If you did not respond to the initial Expression of Interest and wish to this time, please provide responses to the above.
For those that did respond please can you update/reconfirm your original responses and also provide information to the question below so that we can if there has been a significant change in demand since your initial response.
- How many enquiries have you had in respect to this new standard and is there an increase?
Please provide feedback to UKAS [email protected]) by the end of April 2023.