We are committed to safely supporting our customers during these unprecedented times so we are conducting remote assessments in place of on-site assessments until 31st July 2020.
On 15th April, UKAS hosted a webinar with ISO 17025 accredited customers to learn more about UKAS remote assessments. Hosted by Jeff Ruddle, UKAS Strategic Development Director, the live webinar covered topics such as:
- How a remote assessment works
- What can be covered in a remote assessment
- What technology can be used
- How to prepare for your assessment
- What to expect during your assessment
- What happens after your assessment
The webinar also included an opportunity for live Q&A. Due to the volume of questions, we are currently working on a comprehensive Q&A document, which will be published shortly.
Play the Webinar Recording
We currently have two more customer webinars scheduled as below. Please use the individual registration links to join our webinars and learn more about remote assessments.
- ISO 17020 Remote Assessments – 23rd April at 09:20 – Registration Link
- ISO 17021-1 Remote Assessments – 29th April at 15:15 – Registration Link
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]