We are committed to safely supporting our customers during these unprecedented times so we are conducting remote assessments in place of on-site assessments until 31st July 2020.
UKAS has now hosted three webinars for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020 accredited customers to learn more about UKAS remote assessments. Hosted by Jeff Ruddle, UKAS Strategic Development Director, the live webinar covered topics such as:
- How a remote assessment works
- What can be covered in a remote assessment
- What technology can be used
- How to prepare for your assessment
- What to expect during your assessment
- What happens after your assessment
The webinars also included an opportunity for live Q&A. We received a number of questions which have now been added to our Remote Assessment FAQs. We will continue to update the FAQ area on a regular basis with any new questions.
If you have any queries, please contact [email protected]