» Publications relating to EC Directives and Regulations
Please note that the appointment of Notified and Appointed Bodies for EC Directives and Regulations is the responsibility of the UK Competent Authorities. UKAS accredits Conformity Assessment Bodies as part of this process as described in publication P16.
Relevant EA publication:
|EA-2/17 M: 2017*||EA Document on Accreditation for Notification Purposes|
*EA-2/17 M has mandatory status and contains the policy agreed by EA for accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies by National Accreditation Bodies as a basis for notification by Notifying Authorities to become Notified Bodies to work within the scope of Union Harmonization Legislation.
It is intended to apply to all National Accreditation Bodies that assess and accredit Conformity Assessment Bodies for notification purposes, unless the Notifying Authority has officially established and published different requirements.
It identifies the requirements that shall be used by National Accreditation Bodies when accrediting Conformity Assessment Bodies seeking notification.
- Publications Relating to Certification Body Accreditation
- Publications Relating to Inspection Body Accreditation
- Publications Relating to Proficiency Testing Accreditation
- Publications for Laboratory Accreditation
- Technical Policy Statements
- Publications Relating to Imaging Services Accreditation
- Publications Relating to Physiological Services Accreditation