Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065 and its application to the accreditation for various types of product, process and service certification in this 2-day practical and highly interactive course.
This course is designed to provide delegates with a detailed understanding of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065 and how they apply in a variety of organisation types. This training will help delegates to apply the standard and gain an appreciation of the relevant procedures involved in achieving and maintaining accreditation.
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the requirements for product & process certification
- Have an appreciation of the intent behind various requirements of the standard
- Be able to apply the standard in their role and content
- Be able to implement ISO/IEC 17043 in order to gain or maintain accreditation
- Overview of Product and Process Certification
- ISO/IEC 17067 Guidelines
- Understanding, Interpretation and application of ISO/IEC 17065
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Managing Impartiality
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Requirements
Who should attend
The course is aimed at any individual conducting product, process, or service certification and responsible for some aspect of quality and/or technical support activity within their organisation. This could include:
- Technical Managers
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- ISO/IEC 17043 Technical Assessors
Meet the trainers
This course is delivered by:
Having joined UKAS in 20 a 07, Darren ishighly experienced Assessment Manager and Lead Assessor of medical laboratories. Darren has an expert knowledge of the requirements of ISO 15189 and ISO 17043 and how they are interpreted by UKAS. Darren holds a BSc in Microbiology and an MSc in Quality Management and Improvement.
Dates and locations
|26 January 2021 - 29 January 2021||Virtual Training Course|
Bookings are closed for this event.