This is the first in the third and final series of modules intended to enable an understanding of conformity assessment schemes (CAS) and the importance of these schemes within accredited conformity assessment activity.
The focus of this module is on schemes for the certification of products/processes/services to ISO/IEC 17065.
This module covers the following aspects
- Recap of Module 2 ‘The development and maintenance of a CAS’
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- ISO/IEC 17067:2013 Conformity assessment fundamentals of product certification and guidelines for certification schemes
- The application of requirements and guidelines to CAS
- Key take home messages
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the specific requirements that relate to certification schemes for products, processes or services (PPS).
- Be aware of and be able to access normative and supportive references to assist in either their development of PPS Schemes or their review of them.
Who should enrol?
All those interested in understanding more about certification schemes for products, processes or services.
Two – three hours
£200 excluding VAT
Please note: online payment by credit card only
This training is presented as self-paced, modular online eLearning. After your payment for this training is processed, you will receive an email including a link to access the course material. This is available 24/7 and will be accessible to you for 12 months from the date of purchase.
When completed, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.