This course introduces the concept of quality assurance measures and their use in ensuring the validity of results. The module is designed as a tool to support current and prospective UKAS customers and interested parties in understanding the concepts associated with this subject.
This module covers the following aspects
- Definitions and reasons for Quality Assurance (QA) Measures
- The main Internal QA Measures and explanations of the most common ones
- External QA Measures
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand key definitions relating to quality assurance measures and the reason this is a requirement of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Be able to identify the main Internal QA measures and explain the common ones to others
- Be able to identify different ways to demonstrate how they compare results with other laboratories and will be aware of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Who should enrol?
All those interested in an introduction to ensuring the validity of results in relation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
£30 excluding VAT
Please note: online payment by credit card only
This training is presented as self-paced, modular online eLearning. After your payment for this training is processed, you will receive an email including a link to access the course material. This is available 24/7 and will be accessible to you for 12 months from the date of purchase.
When completed, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.