This course introduces the Learner to the concept of metrological traceability and the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
This module covers the following aspects
- Description of traceability
- Metrological Traceability Pyramid
- Calibration, traceability, and the international system
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand the definitions of metrological traceability
- Have an awareness of the link between metrological traceability and measurement uncertainty, including how measurement uncertainty changes through the Metrological Traceability Pyramid.
- Improve their understanding of when metrological traceability is required and how to evaluate whether this is in place and fit for their purposes.
Who should enrol?
Current and prospective customers, stakeholders, students and those interested in gaining a basic understanding of metrological traceability and the international system.
£30 excluding VAT
Please note: online payment by credit card only
This training is presented as self-paced, modular online eLearning. After your payment for this training is processed, you will receive an email including a link to access the course material. This is available 24/7 and will be accessible to you for 12 months from the date of purchase.
When completed, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.