Enhance your understanding of how the organisational processes of laboratories can be improved by meeting the requirements of ISO 15819:2012 in this practical and highly interactive 2-day course.
Of particular interest to organisations considering embarking on their accreditation journey, this course will deepen delegate understanding of ISO 15189: 2012 relating the competence and quality of Medical Laboratories.
Learning outcomes of this course
Delegates will gain a practical understanding of the standard, including how this relates to their roles in a laboratory setting.
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Impartiality & Confidentiality
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Requirements
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any individuals responsible for, and involved in, the quality and/or technical support activities relating to biological sample examination and result generation activities within their organisation. This could include:
- Service or Technical Managers and Leads
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- Biomedical scientists involved in, or looking to develop their careers into quality and accreditation
- Those responsible for selection, evaluation and procurement of external and referral services
- ISO 15189 Technical Assessors
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|29/06/2021 - 30/06/2021||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|21/09/2021 - 22/09/2021||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|07/12/2021 - 08/12/2021||UKAS, Head Office, Staines||£1020 exc VAT|
|01/03/2022 - 02/03/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|