This course outlines the key components of a quality management system (QMS) using ISO 9001:2015 as a foundation. It introduces the learner to the building blocks of quality management, including but not limited to documentation; roles and responsibilities, competence and continual improvement.
This module covers the following aspects
- Why you would want to implement a QMS
- Things to consider in order to implement a QMS
- Evaluation and improvement of a QMS
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Be able to identify the key building blocks of a quality management system
- Have the tools and understanding to develop a new and/or existing quality management system
Who should enrol?
Current and prospective customers, stakeholders, new quality managers, students and those interested in gaining a basic understanding of the key components of a quality management system.
£250 excluding VAT
This training is presented as self-paced, modular online eLearning. After your payment for this training is processed, you will receive an email including a link to access the course material. This is available 24/7 and will be accessible to you for 12 months from the date of purchase.
When completed, you will be issued with a certificate of completion.