This practical and interactive two-day course will provide delegates within the healthcare sector with the skills and knowledge to design and develop their internal auditing processes.
This course will ensure delegates have effective evaluation mechanisms in place to consistently deliver technically valid services and examination results to their patients, whilst meeting the requirements of healthcare standards such as IQIPS, QSI and ISO 15189:2012.
The application of the skills, knowledge and tools developed on this course will enhance the delivery of audits to benefit the service users and patients, in turn assisting in the conformance with the requirements of healthcare standards and driving confidence and quality.
Please note: delegates will be required to complete a pre-course exercise for this course and are asked to set aside approximately 1.5 – 2 hours for this.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge and understanding of auditing principles to a wide variety of situations to allow the design, planning, justification and delivery of internal audits
- Understand how risk & opportunity inform internal audits and non-conformities
- Categorise non-conformity cause, impact and action to address underlying issues
- Undertake a structured preparation for the internal audit process, including feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Relate the value of internal audit reports and well-defined management review to the effective close-out and progression of audits actions
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
Continued Professional Development (CPD)
The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
- Risks, Impacts, Opportunities & Improvements
- Internal Audit, Process, Procedure, Output and Value
- Auditing Skills
- Management Review
Who should attend?
Staff that could benefit from this course may include those responsible for:
- Service/organisational management and oversight
- Technical and quality performance of the examination activities
- Those who maintain and support the quality management systems of the services delivered
- Those who manage, coordinate and/or deliver internal audits within the service
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|03/03/2022 - 04/03/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|