This practical and highly interactive 2-day course will help delegates understand the requirements and key principles of ISO/IEC 17029 and its application to accreditation of Validation and Verification Bodies.
ISO/IEC 17029 is the International Standard for conformity assessment of bodies providing validation and verification services. Validation/Verification Bodies that are accredited to this standard have demonstrated competent, impartial and consistent quality approaches, proving that the activities carried out by these organisations can be trusted.
By the end of this course, delegates will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the standard, as delivered by practising UKAS lead assessors.
- The ability to successfully apply the standard to meet the requirements for impartiality, competence and operational control.
- Practical ideas to implement effective processes to deliver validation and verification services.
- The history of ISO/IEC 17029
- Scope, definitions and principles
- Organisation & governance
- Operational Control
- Competence criteria and evaluation
- Resource requirements and outsourcing
- Validation/Verification programme, process and planning
- Management System Requirements
Who should attend
The course is aimed at any individual responsible for some aspect of quality and/or technical support activity within their Validation/Verification body. This could include:
- Technical Managers
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- ISO/IEC 17029 Technical Assessors and Consultants
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
- Janet Gascoigne
|17/05/2021 - 18/05/2021||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|15/11/2021 - 16/11/2021||UKAS Head Office, Staines||£1020 exc VAT|