Enhance your understanding of how the organisational processes of physiological services can be improved by meeting the requirements of IQIPS:2020 in this practical and highly interactive two-day course.
Of particular interest to organisations considering embarking on their accreditation journey, this course will deepen delegate understanding of IQIPS:2020 relating to the competence and quality of physiological services.
Please note: delegates will be required to complete a pre-course exercise for this course and are asked to set aside between 30-60 minutes for this.
Learning outcomes of this course
Delegates will gain a practical understanding of the standard, including how this relates to their roles in the physiological service setting, considering the effectiveness and confidence in service delivery for patients, stakeholders, staff and users.
Those who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Quality Management System and Management Requirements
- Audit processes
- Uncertainty of Measurement and Equipment Traceability awareness
- Non-conformity Management Requirements
Who should attend
This course is designed for any individuals responsible for, and involved in, the quality and/or technical support activities relating to physiological service delivery and effective patient care within their organisation. This could include:
- Service Managers and Leads
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- Physiologists and clinical scientists involved in, or looking to develop their careers and understanding around quality and accreditation
- Those responsible for selection, evaluation and procurement of external and referral services
- IQIPS:2020 Technical Assessors
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Our UKAS trainers are currently engaged as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
- Laura Booth
- Rebecca Barnett
|26/07/2022 - 27/07/2022||Virtual course||£750 exc VAT|
|20/10/2022 - 21/10/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£750 exc VAT|