This 2-day course provides delegates with an appreciation of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020 and related UK and international guidance, and its application to accreditation for various types of inspection activity. The course will also include an introduction to the UKAS assessment and accreditation process.
The course aims to help delegates increase their awareness of the standard and its application in differing inspection body environments with reference to UKAS processes used for assessment and reporting purposes. Additionally, key differences between ISO/IEC 17020: 2012 and other accreditation conformity assessment standards used for accreditation will be highlighted where relevant.
- Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the standard, delivered by practising UKAS lead assessors
- The ability to successfully apply the standard to meet the requirements for impartiality, resource, process, management systems and independence
- Practical ideas to implement effective processes to deliver inspection services
- Key topics
- Scope, Definitions and Principles
- Impartiality and Independence
- Organisation and Management
- Resource, Competence and Personnel
- Facilities and Equipment
- Inspection Method and Procedures
- Handling Samples
- Complaints and Appeals
- Management System Requirements
- Who should attend?
The course is aimed at any individual responsible for some aspect of quality and/or technical support activity within their inspection body. This could include:
- Technical Managers
- Quality Managers, Coordinators and Officers
- ISO/IEC 17020 Technical Assessors and Consultants
- The course will be particularly useful for those looking to gain accreditation.
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|23/06/2021 - 24/06/2021||UKAS, Head Office, Staines||£1020 exc VAT|
|27/10/2021 - 28/10/2021||UKAS, Head Office, Staines||£1020 exc VAT|
|16/12/2021 - 17/12/2021||Virtual training course||£1020 exc VAT|
|16/02/2022 - 17/02/2022||UKAS, Head Office, Staines||£1020 exc VAT|