This practical and interactive 2-day course will help delegates prepare for their accreditation journey and further develop knowledge of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and the necessary skills to apply these to your role.
Delegates will learn to apply the accreditation standard for the certification of products, processes or services in order to provide confidence that they comply with specified requirements. This confidence can be passed on to all interested parties, increasing the credibility and efficiency of an accredited organisation and achieving positive market differentiation.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Have an appreciation of the intent behind various requirements of the standard
- Be able to apply the standard in their role
- Be able to implement ISO/IEC 17065 order to gain or maintain accreditation with confidence
- Overview of Product and Process Certification
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Managing Impartiality
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Requirements
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at any individual conducting product, process, or service certification and responsible for some aspect of quality and/or technical support activity within their organisation. This could include:
- Technical Managers
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- ISO/IEC 17065 Technical Assessors
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
|29/11/2021 - 30/11/2021||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|