This practical and interactive two-day course will help delegates prepare for their accreditation journey and further develop knowledge of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and the necessary skills to apply this to their role.
Delegates will learn to apply the accreditation standard for the certification of products, processes or services in order to provide confidence that they comply with specified requirements. This confidence can be passed on to all interested parties, increasing the credibility and efficiency of an accredited organisation and achieving positive market differentiation.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Have an appreciation of the intent behind various requirements of the standard
- Be able to apply the standard in their role
- Be able to implement ISO/IEC 17065 order to gain or maintain accreditation with confidence
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- Overview of Product and Process Certification
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Managing Impartiality
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Requirements
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at any individual conducting product, process, or service certification and responsible for some aspect of quality and/or technical support activity within their organisation. This could include:
- Technical Managers
- Quality managers, coordinators and officers
- ISO/IEC 17065 Technical Assessors
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge
|20/09/2022 - 21/09/2022||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|
|06/12/2022 - 07/12/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1020 exc VAT|
|22/02/2023 - 23/02/2023||Virtual course||£1020 exc VAT|