This one-day training course is designed for laboratory management and personnel of non-accredited laboratories, and laboratories operating ISO 9001:2015 certified management systems, who are considering (or who would like to understand more about) accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
This course will provide knowledge and confidence to any organisation considering embarking on laboratory accreditation. It will give reassurance that they have considered the main elements and are on the right track, providing some straight-forward answers to a complex subject.
Please ensure you read the minimum requirements for this course before booking to attend.
Learning outcomes of this course
- Demystify the standard, application process and subsequent assessment and accreditation cycle
- Create confidence in applicants that all elements of the journey to accreditation have been considered
- Provide the opportunity for straight-forward answers from industry experts
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- History of ISO/IEC 17025
- What is Accreditation
- Overview of relevant sections of the standard
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 implementation requirements
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for laboratory management and personnel of non-accredited laboratories or laboratories with an ISO 9001:2015 certified management system, looking to implement ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements. This could include:
- Laboratory Managers
- Laboratory Quality or Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians and Supervisors
UKAS Academy virtual courses are usually delivered via the Adobe Connect application. Download links for this free programme can be found within our minimum requirements.
Any additional requirements will be detailed in the joining instructions sent after a booking has been confirmed.
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
- Meet the trainers
Readiness Assessment Tool
Start your self-assessment against the expectations of ISO/IEC 17025 and find out how ready you are to apply.
|30/03/2023 - 30/03/2023||Virtual course||£495 exc VAT|