This practical and interactive three-day course will enhance the knowledge and understanding of how the business processes of laboratories can be improved by meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
ISO/IEC 17025 is the International Standard which accredited laboratories are assessed against, and this course will ensure delegates gain a sound understanding of the requirements of the standard, as well as how to apply them to their own roles.
Please note: delegates will be required to complete a pre-course exercise for this course and are asked to set aside approximately 30 minutes for this.
Learning outcomes of this course
By the end of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the background to and requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and its applicability to a variety of testing and calibration organisations
- Have the skills and knowledge to structure and document their laboratory quality management system
- Understand the steps to implement and/or manage accreditation against ISO/IEC 17025
Delegates who attend the course in full will receive a certificate of attendance once their invoice has been settled.
- History of ISO/IEC 17025 and Accreditation
- Structure & Format
- Organisation & Management Structure
- Impartiality & Confidentiality
- Resource Requirements
- Process Requirements
- Management Requirements
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any individual responsible for quality or technical support activities relating to testing, sampling or calibration activities within their organisation. This could include:
- Laboratory Quality and Technical Managers
- Laboratory Technicians and Supervisors
- Those responsible for procurement of testing and calibration services
- ISO/IEC 17025 Assessors
The fees shown in each of the individual programmes are subject to the following discounts for multiple bookings on the same course:
- Second delegate (5% discount)
- Third delegate (8% discount)
- Fourth and subsequent delegates (10% discount)
Meet the trainers
All UKAS trainers are dedicated professionals with years of practical experience in their specialist areas. Many UKAS trainers have previously worked as Assessment Managers, giving delegates the benefit of their wealth of knowledge.
Readiness Assessment Tool
Start your self-assessment against the expectations of ISO/IEC 17025 and find out how ready you are to apply.
|01/02/2022 - 03/02/2022||Denham Grove, Uxbridge||£1350 exc VAT|
|29/03/2022 - 31/03/2022||Virtual course||£1350 exc VAT|